- Would you like to go to the cinema with us?
- Would you like to eat paella this Sunday at my mother's house?
- Would Carlos likes to work in Ibiza this summer?
martes, 25 de noviembre de 2008
- Laura is studing to be a teacher but she may not finish her studies.
- If you explain your problem to me, I might have some suggestions.
- The teacher said we may not take a photograph of the animals in the zoo.
- Can you give me yours keys, please?
- Can I smoke in the kitchen?
- Could you tell me where the chemist's is?
- Could Mary sleep in your house tomorrow?
- May I see the photographies, please?
- May I sit with you?
- May I help you with the cooking?
- I have the driving licence, now I can drive a car!
- If you don't study for the driving test you can't drive my car.
- Can you hear me?
- I could walk when I was one year old.
- Esther couldn't finish the primary school because he had to work.
- I will be able to speak perfect catalan very soon.
- I will be able to speak catalan perfectly.
- Ana has been able to dance since she was eight years old.
viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2008
- Paula and Nadia don't have to for a ticket because they are two years old.
- You needn't give me any momey for the present for my sister.
- John is very ill. He must see the doctor inmediatelly.
- Laura must have the driving licence for her new job.
Mary will have to go to the dentist. She has a terrible toothache.
- Bartu had to buy a new ticket because he arrived at the station late.