martes, 20 de enero de 2009
sábado, 17 de enero de 2009
viernes, 16 de enero de 2009
- Peter invited Susan, who he had met in Formentera, to the party.
- John brought his car, which he had found in Germany, to show his friends.
- Vanessa, who I met yesterday, is very nice.
- Esther gave me the money, which I spent inmediately.
- At the weekend, when the people go out, the road is blocked.
- San Antonio, where Lidia lives, is a touristic area.
- Laura, who works with me, is moving house tomorrow.
- The girl whose hair is blond is the new secretary.
- This is the book wich Marga read last summer.
- The Spanair accident ocurred the day when Marga was working in the airport.
- The woman who lives beside us is teacher.
- Where can I find a shop that sells cigarettes?
domingo, 11 de enero de 2009
- My mother told me to clean my bedroom.
- He said he was happy.
- John said Jane was sleeping.
- My mother told me that my brother had helped in the house.
- Jose said that Angel had already gone at six.
- Marga told me that she had been studying the day before the exam.
- Esther said Anne would celebrate her birthday the following weekend.
- Paula said me she couldn't swim without rubber ring.
- Laura said she might not finish her studies.
- Anne told me that her mother would be 45 years old.
- Peter said the waitress had to clean the table.
- John asked me if I wanted to go to the cinema with him.
- Charles asked me where I parked my car.